With the School year quickly approaching, here is pertinent information to help you with access to PBHS. Please send us an email if you have any questions not answered here:
1) All families should have recieved a survey (via email) in the past 24 hours inquiring about instructional options for students attending PBHS. If you did not recieve a communication, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we understand your intentions.
2) We will be staggering the entry days. Once a grade starts their first day at school, they will continue to come to school daily until further notice. The startup days will be:
- September 2 - Grade 12
- September 3 - Grade 11
- September 4 - Grade 10
- September 8 - Grade 9
- September 9 - Grade 8
- September 10 - Grade 7
3) Please Click Here for the student timetable for semester 1. Please see our CoVid Plan below regarding Friday instruction for the month of September =Non-Instructional
The school day will still see a total of six periods per day with a lunch break between the third and fourth period. The primary changes will be a later start time of 8:40, and an earlier end time of 3:20 and a shorter lunch break. 20/21 Bell times
Here is a view of the 2020 Term 1 - Student Timetable for all grades including options.
Another change will see the bus kids arriving first between 8:20-8:30 followed by town students arriving separately at 8:35. Similarly, bus kids will leave at 3:20 followed by town kids at 3:25.
6) Please Click Here for the Division CoVid Plan.
7) Please Click Here for PBHS Covid Plan for more specific information.
8) Palliser Regional Schools has prepared a document that summarizes what online learning will look like this year and tried to be as succinct as possible to help parents make an informed choice:
Please note that both re-entry plans are fluid and subject to change based on new information.